Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yamaha 842S Euphonium for sale

Hello all from Sudbury, Ontario. First day of vacation is finished - rain the entire day! Today we will be camping in Algonquin Provincial Park. The reason for this announcement is an email I got this morning from Dr. Kroesche about a euphonium for sale. Here is the email:

"Hello Mark,

I hope you are well. I know that you are a Yamaha Performing Artist and thought you might want to know about a great deal on Yamaha euphonium for your students. Below is the information on a horn that one of my students is trying to sell. I think this would be a great buy for a student or anyone for that matter. I can attest to the fact that she has kept this horn in great shape.

All the best,

Ken

Kenneth Kroesche, D.M.A.
Professor of Trombone, Euphonium & Tuba

Oakland University
Department of Music, Theatre & Dance
329 Varner Hall
Rochester, MI 48309

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Domonique Barnes
Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 9:07 PM
Subject: Euphonium For Sale
To: Kenneth Kroesche


I am selling my Yamaha Professional YEP-842S Euphonium. I bought this instrument new in December 2008 and it has great instrument for me. The only reason I am selling it is because I found a great deal on an instrument I like a little better. Since I have owned the horn for a little over a year-it is in pristine condition. There are are two very tiny dings on the bell of the horn which I showed in the picture (caused by a quick mute change). If you would like to see additional pictures just ask.

The sound that you get from this horn is HUGE-it was really taken my playing to the next level. Dillon Music and the Woodwind & Brasswind currently list this instrument for $5,984.00 new.

I am asking for $4,900 but may be willing to negotiate.

Please contact Niki
dabarnes@oakland.edu "

Contact the above person directly if any of you are interested. Have a great (and dry) day -

Dr. Cox

No comments: