Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Studio class for 4/8 and 4/10

Good morning, everyone.

We find ourselves in an odd situation for studio classes this week. For today (Tuesday), we have no room, so have you have 11:00 am free. As to Thursday, I thought we had a room, but it does not show up on the master schedule. Added into it, I have a faculty meeting during that time. AND, there is a horn masterclass going on in Staples at that time. Here is the email from Dr. Bonnell:

"Mirror Image - (Michelle Stebelton of Florida State University and Lisa Bontrager of Penn State University) will give a performance and master class from 11-1 in Staples Family Recital Hall this Thursday, April 10th. I know that we have a faculty meeting scheduled at that time, but I wanted to write and encourage you to attend after the meeting and we would GLADLY appreciate and welcome any of your studio members to  attend."

If you would like to attend the masterclass, that would be fine by me. I know both of them and they are fantastic performers.

And don't forget that Thursday is the Central Foundation concert in Staples. I shouldn't have to remind you that this is a required concert.

Freshmen and Sophomores - I will have your jury info (scales, sophomore self-prepared piece) completed by noon today. I will put them on my bulletin board, so please stop by and pick it up.

Thanks,
Dr. Cox

No comments: