Monday, February 17, 2014

Possible LESSON Cancellations for Tuesday

Good evening, everyone.

Hope you all are home safe and warm. As it stands now, it looks like I won't be in come sunrise. We already had one car get stuck in front of my house and had to have a tow truck out to pull them 1 1/2 miles to safety. Having said that, most likely I won't be until late morning (the last time it was this deep with snow, the plows came through at 10:30 am). We WILL have studio tomorrow, either with me, or without me (I know, my grade will suffer for it ; >) . Anyway, as soon as the plows come through and it looks safe for me to leave, I will head in. If, for some reason, the plows don't come through (the schools are all CLOSED already for tomorrow), then I will let lesson people know of my situation. Hopefully, I will see you all tomorrow. Have a restful night,
Dr. Cox

No comments: