Thursday, April 28, 2011

Studio Party - Friday Night (Tomorrow)

Hello all.

I have been checking around this afternoon (after I got home from G. R. with Sarah) for bowling options. The best option looks like the SAC. They won't take reservations until 3:00 pm tomorrow (for tomorrow night, Friday). With that said, we should have no problems reserving the lanes. I will call at that time and reserve three lanes for 4:30 pm. I will pick up the cost of bowling. After we get bored with bowling, then the party will move to Freddie's for dinner and darts. Mary Jo will be coming along as well. If you can't make the bowling, then just call someone in the studio to see which location we are at if/when you decide to join us at Freddie's. If you do not know where Freddie's is, again, just ask one of the older students for directions. If you have any questions, please call me at home tonight and I will try to answer them for you. Hope to see all of you there!

Dr. Cox and Dr. Cox

No comments: