Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wednesday Lessons

Hello studio. Wednesday lessons - Sarah is spiking a fever tonight and I SHOULD be driving her to GR right now. I am way too tired to trust myself to stay awake on the way down and back (returning home usually around 3:00 am). Instead, we gave Sarah Tylenol and I will be heading to clinic first thing in the morning. Because it is the day before Thanksgiving, the clinic will most likely be on a skeleton staff and our wait will be long and tedious. With that, I will not be in tomorrow for lessons. I am truly sorry about this. And MJ can't take her for obvious reasons. Keera, will you let the people that you now in Brass Tech who were going to come to class tomorrow that class is cancelled. Thanks and everyone have a safe and restful weekend!!! Dr. Cox

No comments: