Monday, May 11, 2015

MWRTEC Update


Studio,
Here is where we are with MWRTEC:
- The school booked rooms at the Holiday Inn Express right near the conference. You should be able to walk back and forth without a car to each place. I will be staying at a hotel 13 miles away (cheaper-I am paying for my own room), so I won't be in your hotel.
- The school funded three cars. You will be reimbursed AFTER the conference. I will have to give them a list of who drove, then they will send you a check.
- The SOM IS GOING to pay for the conference fees (actually, I am paying for them and will get reimbursed by the school). So all you really need money for this trip is food (unless you are driving).

- As to the concert, don't forget:
 - Men: tie and jacket (preferably NOT black and white)
 - Women: Pant suit for dress (professional attire)

- As to cars, you will need to work with Zoe and your driver on that. I am leaving Thursday morning for the conference. If you need me to take an instrument down (no room in a car), let me know and make sure I have it by Thursday.

OK, that is it for now. See you in Bowling Green.

Dr. Cox

No comments: