Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Studio rehearsal schedule - 9/23/14

Good morning.

Today's t/e rehearsal schedule is as follows:

11:00-11:20 - Keera Allen's piece
11:20-11:35 - Katie Wiley's piece
11:35-11:50 - Aurther Kimmon's piece

Please stay close by if you have some down time (not playing on a piece). If you do not play on any of these pieces, then you have the hour "free" (go practice). Rehearsal is in room 230. I will not be at today's rehearsal. And yes, I do know that there is a trumpet masterclass today, but we will not be attending it.

Speaking of trumpets, Dr. Mueller's recital is tonight and it is mandatory attendance. Aurther will be taking roll FOR ALL OF THE BRASS FACULTY tonight! He will be by the 097 people, so please sign in before the concert.

And as far as I can tell, we are still having the CF auditions tonight at 6:30 pm. Please meet at my studio. I don't have a room yet (the new process is quite cumbersome) and will hopefully have one by tonight. Worse case scenario, we hold the auditions in my office.

Thanks and have a great morning.

Dr. Cox

No comments: